Saturday, June 8, 2013

Whiff of Joy Sneak Peeks Day #2

Happy Saturday my lovelies! Hope the sun is shining wherever you are because it certainly hasn’t made an appearance in quite a while over here! LOL! Oh well….at least I don’t have to worry about watering my garden..Mother Nature is taking care of that quite well!

Today is our wedding anniversary……22 years with being married to my sweetie! And yes, we were pretty young when we got married…I was practically a baby! LOL! Time has flown by and it has been crazy and fun and quite the adventure and I wouldn’t trade a single moment of it! We are celebrating quite a bit….a nice romantic dinner last night and today my MIL is cooking up a huge family dinner for everyone!

HappyMailStartpage

Have you been enjoying the sneak peeks of Whiff of Joy’s June Release? OMGosh! The new images and die-lights are SOOOO much fun to play with!

dielights1-startpage

…and did you see the new line of stamps? Let me tell you, if you love to color hair…..you are going to LOVE these amazing images!

FreeSpiritStartpage

Here is my card featuring from the Free Spirit Collection:

DSC_4023 copy

First off, I used paper from MME patterned paper pack. These shades of blue and yellow together make my little heart go pitter patter. I used the new doily shape to frame the sentiment (which BTW is included with the image). I made these rolled flowers with another new die-light and they were fast and simple to do and I made them with left-over scraps of paper! The banner was made with yet another new die-light and I added some buttons to balance out the top of the card as there was a lot going on at the bottom. The final touch….another one of our new charms :)

DSC_4024 copy

…and yet another angle :)

DSC_4026 copy

 

All will be available on June 11th when we will be having a fun blog hop! Hope you can join us!

June 2013 copy

Hugs Jeanette xxo

5 comments:

Pysselbus said...

Stunning card and brilliant coloring!!! You are right - the colors really match well!
Hugs
Linda

Pysselbus said...

Stunning card and brilliant coloring!!! You are right - the colors really match well!
Hugs
Linda

marion said...

Absolutely fabulous, hugs, Marion

Katharina Frei said...

I am sooooo jealous about how you can color hair! Perfect Jeanette.
Love it!
Katharina xx

Stacy Morgan said...

Your rosets look fabulous and I LOVE all the blues. Just beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails