Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Whiff of Joy Fall Secret Stamp Kit….a sneak peek!

Happy very late night Tuesday or early morning Wednesday..whichever applies to you my dear reader!I hope that your week is off to a great start! I was able to escape go to the hair-dressers today for an hour or so! LOL! Now I have a new hair-do with loads of layers and side bangs. Lets hope I can style it as well as my hair-dresser did! Time will tell.

300x250_fallstampkitlogo

I have a sneak peek of one of the images that is in the Whiff of Joy Fall Secret Stamp kit. The kit is up for pre-order until July 23rd. Get yours ordered before time is up! I have seen the whole kit and I LOVE it. The theme is amazing.

023 copy

Here is M.Henri in his vineyard. Please note the little moustache. I think is is so adorable! I used a very simple card layout but the added embellishments and texture keeps it from seeming plain. The sentiment is also from the kit and was cut out using the WoJ ticket die. I love that the die comes as a set of two with a ticket and a mat. Nice detail. I adhered the sentiment right over some leaves die cut with the WoJ leaf die.

The papers are all from my scrap drawer, so I don’t have those details for you :( All layers were sponged with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo distress inks. The intricate square shape was made with a Spellbinders die. I added some little tabs at the top of my card using a SU! punch and WoJ pearl brads. I also added some cream crochet lace and overlaid it with some brown satin WoJ ribbon. I like how the layers look together!

Alright! Hurry on over to reserve your kit. I do have another sneak peek for you that I hope to post later this week!

Have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Merry said...

Very fun and I love the layout...great colours too.

Katharina Frei said...

Fabulous Jeanette! Great idea to use the leaves die behind the ticket. Looks like the leaves of a grape.
I woul dhave loooved to see a photo of your new hairdo!!! :)
Hugs
Katharina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails